Vertigo – Ramatuelle
The villa Vertigo is a contemporary and luxurious villa open on the bay of Pampelonne.
This jewel of modern architecture is made of concrete, glass, water and stone. It’s as remarkable for its technical prowess as for the harmony of its interiors and garden.
Arranged on two levels, the villa offers a total area of 650 square meters, an extraordinary Mediterranean garden and a breathtaking sea view.
The lower level houses 5 bedrooms all with unique designs combining the noble materials of stone, wood and leather. The living rooms and a spectacular master suite are found on the upper floor.
A prestigious villa for an exceptional stay.
- Large living room with fireplace
- Outdoor patio
- Home theater lounge
- Large game room with TV screen
- Summer terrace for 14 guests
- Dining room for 10 guests
- Large terrace with brazier
- Large black-granite heated pool with counter-current and massage jets
- Large hammam for 8 people in marble
- Petanque ground
- Gym (bike, elliptical, bench, dumbbells, gymnastic mattress)
- TV in all bedrooms with Canal Sat, Apple TV and TNT sat
- Sound system in all rooms and outdoor spaces
- Weber large capacity barbecue
- Fully domotized house
- Surveillance cameras
- Security alarms
- Air conditioner
- Laundry/utility room
- 2 service bedrooms (bedrooms 7 and 8, 20 m² each)
- Great kitchen with high-end equipment
- Cold room
- Ice maker
- 2 ovens including a steamer
- 2 dishwashers
- Induction hob
- Side-by-Side Refrigerator
- Double bed 140 cm
- Separate WC shared with bedroom 8
- Shower shared with bedroom 8